Originalbeschreibung von Madelinetosh
Madelinetosh was created by Amy Hendrix: Dyer, mama, and passionate color theory and crafting advocate. Madelinetosh represents curated colors dyed with care on wholesome, ethically sourced and dyed wools. We celebrate rich, abundant color and natural fibers.
The first Madelinetosh shop opened online on Etsy in 2006. Out of this tiny start-up grew a hand dye operation which now supplies yarn to stockists around the globe, from Iceland to Japan, from Australia to Alaska.
"I believe color is fundamental to who we are, which is why humans are so passionate about color preferences. Combine color with the natural desire to make something through craft and you have a deep, grounding form of gratification that is hard to find in this modern disconnected world."
- Amy Hendrix
OUR YARNS |
* All Natural Fibers
* Locally Dyed by Hand in Texas
* Hand-Crafted using Traditional Methods in Small Dye Batches
* Wool Ethically Sourced from Peruvian and South African Spinning Mills
* Low Impact Organic Compound Dyes / Good for you & good for the Earth
* Packaging uses 90% recycled materials
* Packaging products are made in the USA